Limestone County Schools is in need of substitute nurses. Benefits of being a substitute nurse can include:
- Pay rate of $70/day
- You can choose which day(s) you work and which days you don't
- You can choose which school(s) in which to work
- Substituting can be for half day or full day (depending on the need).
- Free training to prepare you for working in a school setting
- Good hours (typically 7:30 to 3:15)
- Conduct staff training to prepare them to deal with medical situations
- Serve as nurse on school field trips.
- Have the opportunity to inspire young people to pursue careers in the health services field.
If you'd like to be a substitute nurse with Limestone County Schools please complete the "Substitute Application Packet". On the Limestone County Schools' home page, on the left-hand side, click on "Substituting". On the next screen, towards the bottom, click on "Substitute Employment". The application is one of the files that will be listed. When you have completed the packet, please return it, along with all necessary supporting documents, to the Limestone County School's Central Office located at 300 South Jefferson Street, Athens, AL. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.